Why choose 555 Print Services?
At 555 Print Services we have over 30 years’ experience of supplying, installing and maintaining a wide range of high quality photocopiers, laser printers, scanners and fax machines, to suit all budgets. But there are so many print service companies out there, how on earth do you choose? Well, let us tell you the main reasons our customers choose us:
- We explain everything in plain English, with no technical jargon.
- We advise you on the most suitable products and services, not just the most expensive!
- Our contracts are clearly written and easy to understand, with no small print or hidden extras.
- Our technical support is second-to-none; if there’s a problem we’ll fix it for you – quickly!
- It is very rare for us not to save you money!
- We can even help you terminate an existing print contract if it isn’t working for you.
Whatever problem you have with your current printing or photocopying service, we can usually offer you a solution. Our customers include sole traders, corporate companies, local authorities, schools and churches, who all love our honest and down-to-earth approach. That’s why they stay with us!
To see how we can help you, why not contact us now to arrange a free consultation, with no obligation.
Did you know…….?
Here are a few more facts which we hope will help you choose the right reprographic service your particular needs:
- 555 only supply top brand equipment: Olivetti, Konica Minolta & Kyocera.
- 555 can provide “Print Audit” software which generates automatic meter readings.
- 555 software also sends an automatic email to us to re-order toner when it is getting low.
- 555 offer a free Consultation to look at your current arrangements, with no obligation.
Benefits of Leasing
The majority of our clients prefer to lease their printers and photocopiers as it is usually a very cost-effective and hassle-free solution. Here’s why so many customers choose this option:
- Buying a machine outright ties-up a large chunk of your capital, or overdraft.
- Monthly lease fees are affordable AND 100% tax deductible!
- Monthly fees are fixed for the duration of the lease; you will never have a price increase.
- Contracts can include running costs, toner, ink, consumables (except paper), parts and labour.
- Audit software generates automatic order for toner, guaranteeing you will never, ever run out!
- Absolutely no hidden costs – we don’t even charge for delivering toner!
As the cost of colour printing has come down so much, most of our customers these days have colour machines. Of course, you can still choose to buy your colour or black & white machine outright; we’re able to offer you a range of new and second-hand machines. All our second-hand machines were originally leased through us, so we know their history including volume usage as well as knowing they have been fully-serviced and well-maintained.