If you’d like a free print audit then get in touch and we’ll arrange a convenient time to come to your premises and ask you about your:
- Existing equipment
- Print volumes
- Current costs and budget
- Future plans for growth / contraction
- Extra features, such as colour printing, booklet printing and stapling
To do a really thorough appraisal, we can also survey your existing systems to obtain meter readings and talk to the people who use your machines to see how and when your equipment is being used.
We offer free print consultations to anyone who wants to:
- Find out how we could supply machines that are better suited to their needs
- Buy or lease a machine for the first time and needs some guidance
- Obtain advice from someone who’s been in the business for over 30 years
There’s absolutely no obligation to use our services after a consultation.
After our visit, we’ll send you a written proposal, which will include recommendations for the best machine(s) for you, a proposed maintenance schedule and details of what you can expect to pay, with different payment options (this can very often be less than your current costings).
Many of our customers have saved around 30% on their printing by switching to machines that do exactly what they need rather than a million things they don’t.